Northern Lights Photography Small Group Tour
Experience a beautiful evening at the most exclusive locations for your perfect Northern Lights photograph. One of our specialist northern lights guides and professional photographers will guide the tour. You will receive professional help and guidance when photographing the Northern Lights, in addition to the photographs your guide will take of you during the tour. This small group option, with maximum 18 passengers, will offer you an intimate experience ensuring our guide will have enough time for everyone.
Capturing the northern lights on camera can be difficult for those without experience. On this tour we will bring you to remarkable places, providing a stunning backdrop, for your once in a lifetime photography experience. The location will always depend on weather conditions, and our professional team will work hard during the day to find the perfect site according to the weather data for that evening.
In addition to this adventure, you will receive a free ticket to the Aurora Museum Reykjavik exhibition for use on the day of the tour. You can visit the museum at any time on the day and we can even collect you for your tour directly from there. You will also enjoy some tasty Icelandic snacks and hot chocolate to warm you up during the excursion.
For those nights where mother nature is not on our side, you will still be treated to a night sky full of stars, and offered a complimentary rebooking.
- Northern Lights hunting experience
- Professional Northern Lights Guide
- Professional photographer
- Free photos from your northern lights tour
- Professional guidance when taking northern lights photos
- Guaranteed picturesque location
- Aurora Museum Reykjavik entrance tickets. You can visit the museum by yourself at any time on the day of your tour.
- Icelandic hot chocolate and snacks
What's not included
- Food and drinks other than refreshments
What do I need to bring
- Warm clothing and good sturdy shoes
- Please note, children under the age of 8 years old are not permitted on this tour. For further information on travelling with young children click here