Perlan Ice Cave, Northern Lights Planetarium & Golden Circle Tour
The Perlan Museum and Golden Circle Tour is a great option for those who want to combine all the highlights of the Golden Circle and a world class exhibition at Perlan dome, The Wonders of Iceland.
Begin your day by joining our Golden Circle day tour on a true adventure with one of our enthusiastic guides. You will explore, inhale and experience the unique wonders on the Golden Circle; Thingvellir National Park, Geysir Geothermal Area, Gullfoss Waterfall and Kerið Volcanic Crater.
After the conclusion of your Golden Circle tour, you will be dropped off at Perlan ffor the second part of your day.
The interactive museum is one of the most ambitious exhibitions in Iceland where scientific wonders come alive all around you; glaciers, volcanoes, oceanic wonders, seabirds and northern lights. The Wonders of Iceland give you a proper insight into the forces of Icelandic nature before you are picked up to feel Icelandic nature on you own skin.
- Entrance fees to Perlan - Wonders of Iceland Exhibition
- Professional guide on the Golden Circle Afternoon Tour
- Entrance fees to Kerið Volcanic Crater
- Pickup at accommodations and special Tour Bus Stops in central Reykjavik
- Free WiFi
What's not included
- Drop off after the museum
- Drinks and food
What do I need to bring
- Warm, water- and windproof clothing are always useful in Iceland.
- All tickets are e-tickets so there is no need to print them out.