Keflavik Airport To Blue Lagoon Bus Transfer
There is no better way to start your Icelandic adventure than by bathing in the famous Blue Lagoon!
This option is also ideal for stopover passengers at Reykjavík International Airport (KEF) as nothing can be compared to the the unique experience to soak up the scenic beauty and enjoy breathing the clean, fresh air while relaxing in the warm geothermal seawater before continuing your journey.
After enjoying everything the Blue Lagoon, this ticket includes an onward journey to Reykjavik or straight back to the international airport (KEF).
- Bus fare to the Blue Lagoon.
- Bus fare to Reykjavik or back to Keflavík International Airport (KEF).
- Drop off in Reykjavík is included and is operated according to a predetermined drop off route.
- Vehicle cleaned with Vectorfog - 100% Natural multi-surface disinfectant.
What's not included
- Admission to the lagoon. Admission must be booked prior to departure.
Bathing suits and towels can be rented on the spot. You can safely store your luggage at the Blue Lagoon while bathing. Storage cost is 3 EUR (500 ISK) per bag. Admission to the Blue Lagoon must be booked in advance.