Golden Circle & Northern Lights Tour
The Golden Circle is not only the most popular day tour we run here at BusTravel Iceland but perhaps also the most popular trip that leaves Reykjavik.
We will combine all of the famous sights with a few extra stops to make your day as special as we possibly can, this means you will get to see Þingvellir national park, the geothermal wonders of Geysir and the golden waterfall Gullfoss. At BusTravel Iceland though our motto is “More nature, more fun” so we also make an additional stop at Kerið volcanic crater. You should expect a packed day full of adventure!
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to Kerið Volcanic Crater
- Free WiFi
- Golden Circle Tour
- Northern Lights Tour
What's not included
- Pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
What do I need to bring
- Warm, water- and windproof clothing are always useful in Iceland.
- All tickets are e-tickets so there is no need to print them out.
- Duration of Golden Circle tour is 8,5 hrs
- Duration of Northern Lights tour is 4 hours
- The tour allows for lunch time at the Geysir area and dinner on your own between tours