珍珠楼冰洞, 北极光天文馆&黄金圈下午团 - 1日游
The Perlan Museum and Golden Circle Tour is a great option for those who want to combine all the highlights of the Golden Circle and a world class exhibition at Perlan dome, The Wonders of Iceland. The interactive museum is one of the most ambitious exhibitions in Iceland where scientific wonders come alive all around you; glaciers, volcanoes, oceanic wonders, seabirds and northern lights. The Wonders of Iceland give you a proper insight into the forces of Icelandic nature before you are picked up to feel Icelandic nature on you own skin. You will be picked up at Perlan, by our team, and taken on a true adventure with one of our enthusiastic guides. You will explore, inhale and experience the unique wonders on the Golden Circle; Thingvellir National Park, Geysir Geothermal Area, Gullfoss Waterfall and Kerið Volcanic Crater.
- Entrance fees to Perlan - Wonders of Iceland Exhibition
- Professional guide on the Golden Circle Afternoon Tour
- Entrance fees to Kerið Volcanic Crater
- Drop-off at accommodations and special Tour Bus Stops in central Reykjavik
- Free WiFi
What's not included
- Pickup for the museum
- Drinks and food
What do I need to bring
- Warm, water- and windproof clothing are always useful in Iceland.
- All tickets are e-tickets so there is no need to print them out.
- Please go to Perlan museum at 9:00 am by your own means. In case you stay in the city center you can use the free shuttle bus from Harpa Concert Hall at Tour Bus Stop 5 which departs at 9:00 am.
- For the Golden Circle Afternoon Tour will we pick you up between 10:30 and 11:00 in front of Perlan.