黄金圈, 秘密温泉&北极光 - 组合团
The Golden Circle combined with the Secret Lagoon is is a combo tour not to be missed. Not only does it combine two fantastic activities into one day but also grants an earlier admission to the lagoon than what is typically available, making you able to soak in the hot waters out of the crowds.
The Golden Circle with Secret Lagoon combines perfectly the highlights of the area and the wellness activity, still keeping an easy going and relaxed pace for the day . The day starts at the colourful Kerid Crater Lake before heading onwards to the Secret Lagoon. The lagoon is alimented by 38-40 degree celsius warm waters which will rest your mind, body and soul. After a good time relaxing in the lagoon we continue the Golden Circle route visiting the geothermal paradise of Geysir, the magnificence of the Gullfoss waterfall and Þingvellir National Park.
After the Golden Circle Tour you will have a brief break in Reykjavík before joining the Northern Lights hunt from the same pick up location.
This combo is one of the most popular tours in Iceland and once you have been on it you will certainly understand why!
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to Secret Lagoon
- A professional northern lights guide
- Hot Chocolate
- Free WiFi
What's not included
- Pickup and dropoff
- Food and drinks
What do I need to bring
- Your swimsuit and towel
- Warm, water- and windproof clothing are always useful in Iceland.
- All tickets are e-tickets so there is no need to print them out.
- There is no food included on this tour but there will be stops where you are able to purchase food
- The Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon Tour is approx. 10 hours and the Northern Lights tour is approx. 4 hours.