Our private Golden Circle Day Tour is the perfect way to experience some of the most popular sights Iceland has to offer. This tour offers you the flexibility to make this journey just as you like it.
The Golden Circle area is home to three famous sites here in Iceland, Þingvellir National park, Geysir and Gullfoss. Our Private Golden Circle Day Tour will take you to all of these essential landmarks and share the highlights of Iceland history, tales & folklore along the way.
The Golden Circle is one of the most popular day tours in Iceland thanks to the geological wonders it encases. Þingvellir national park was once home to the Icelandic parliament as well as the silfra fissue where the American and Eurasian tectonic plates are separating. Next up is the steaming hot Geysir geothermal area where you can witness frequent hot spring eruptions and finally, Gullfoss more commonly known as the Golden Waterfall. Gullfoss is one of the largest waterfalls in Iceland.
Things to note:
- Price is per per vehicle, not per passenger
- Duration of the tour is 8 hours
- Kerið Volcanic Crater is included in this tour
- Guided private tour
- Return transportation in comfortable bus
- Pick up and drop off included
- WiFi on board
- Entrance fee to Kerið Volcanic Crater
What's not included
- Meals & drinks
- Additional stops/entrance fees to sites not stated in the description
What do I need to bring
- Warm, waterproof clothing
- Comfortable footwear
Please inform us of the following information upon booking:
- How many passengers will be travelling in the group
- Accommodation location
- Desired departure time
- Any questions you may have