It was Led Zeppelin who once sang about Iceland “We come from the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun, where the hot springs flow” in their famous hit ‘Immigrant song’. These lyrics come from the reputation Iceland has as being a country born of fire and Ice, a reputation that will become incredibly clear to you as you journey along our countries southern coast where glaciers and volcanoes await you.
On what is perhaps one of our most popular day tours you will get to see black sand beaches at Reynisfjara, glorious waterfalls (including one with a unique surprise) in the form of Skogafoss and Seljalandsfoss, Glaciers, Volcanoes and the sleepy little village of Vik.
For nature lovers, this is NOT a tour to miss!
- Professional guide
- Free WiFi
What's not included
- Pickup and dropoff
- Food and drinks
What do I need to bring
- Warm, water- and windproof clothing are always useful in Iceland.
- Good sturdy shoes
- All tickets are e-tickets so there is no need to print them out.
- The duration of the South Coast tour is 10 hours
- Duration of the Northern Lights tour is 4 hours
- There is no food included on this tour but there will be stops where you are able to purchase food
- Sólheimajökull glacier is a 20 min walk from the parking. Good shoes are very important.
- Reynisfjara is dangerous! It may not look like it but it is.
- Please study the signs carefully
- Don’t go too close to the water
- Don’t turn your back to the water
- Follow the instructions from the guides!