冰岛黄金圈, 蓝湖温泉, 北极光组合团 - 小团体验
The small group Golden Circle tour and a Blue Lagoon bathing experience are the ultimate treat ending the day with a Northern Lights hunt! The tour is operated on minibusses led by one of our experienced driver guides. You will have the comfort of travelling in a comfortable vehicle in small group and enjoy the highlights of the area now known as the Golden Circle.
You will explore Thingvellir National Park, a historic and geological landmark and a UNESCO heritage site. The park is not only known for being the place of the first parliament ever established and still active but it's also the best place on earth to view the North Atlantic Divergent Ridge. The Geysir Area comes up next with it's geothermal wonders. Feel the power from the heat in the ground, breathe the sulphuric steam from the hot water and see the spectacular eruptions performed by geysir called Strokkur, which erupts every 5 to 10 minutes. Next, we are on to Gullfoss waterfall. It's considered to be the most beautiful of Iceland’s 30,000 waterfalls.
Then, travel to Kerið crater, a striking crater lake filled with milky blue-green water and surrounded by stark black and deep red slopes.
At the Blue Lagoon, you'll enjoy bathing in the relaxing geothermal waters before heading back to Reykjavík.
After a brief break in Reykjavík, you will be picked up again for a Northern Lights expedition with one of our experienced aurora hunters.
- Small-group tour
- Comfort Admission ticket to Blue Lagoon
- Admission to the Kerid Volcanic Crater
- Professional guide
- Wi-Fi on the bus
- A professional northern lights guide
- Hot Chocolate
What's not included
- Food and drinks
What do I need to bring
- Warm clothing and good shoes
- Bring a swimsuit. These can also be rented at the Blue Lagoon at your own expense
- There is no food included on this tour but there will be stops where you are able to purchase food
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of the Golden Circle & Blue Lagoon tour is approx. 11 hours and the Northern Lights tour is approx. 4 hours