ICE CAVE and GLACIER Expedition - Unique Langjökull Glacier Tour
Join one of Sleipnir’s glacier best-selling tours for an unforgettable adventure that will lead you to experience the raw beauty of Langjokull, the second-largest glacier in Iceland.
You will be able to lay your feet on the unspoiled icecap that was formed thousands of years ago. The opportunity of a lifetime to explore one of our precious discoveries - THE NATURAL ICE CAVE!
You will take the most comfortable and safest ride on one of our enormous Sleipnir Glacier Monster Trucks, where you can witness the awe-inspiring landscapes along with a specially prepared playlist of Icelandic music artists.
Our knowledgeable and experienced guides will take you on a magical journey in our specially prepared program. You will acquire the basics of glacier knowledge, have endless fun and sometimes even dance out of pure happiness and excitement. Best picture locations guaranteed.
*Ice caves are a natural phenomenon, the conditions can change depending on the weather. We will keep you updated.
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Crampons on site
What do I need to bring
- Waterproof hiking shoes and warm socks
- Base and mid-layer clothing
- Waterproof and warm jacket
- Warm hat and gloves
- Sunglasses. Especially in the summertime, as the glacier reflects high amounts of sun
- Camera (We also offer a professional photographer upon request). We would love to see you having fun, feel free to use #sleipniriceland #sleipnirtours on social media.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Infant seats unavailable