Like world away but still so close "The View" takes you in a small group up to the mountain Hafrafell, which offers a great view from the top. From there you should be able to see the smoke from one of the active Volcano in Reykjanes if some of them are erupting, impressive Esja mountain, Hengill geothermal area and the whole Reykjanes peninsula, along with a city view over Reykjavik and the Faxaflói bay. The glacier Snæfellsjökull might even be spotted on a clear day. Maximum bookable for 8 people or 16 by special request.
All you need is a driving license and good shoes, we provide riding gear, helmets and gloves. We offer free pickup at any hotel in Reykjavík before and after the tour. We are a small, family run Small Group Adventure firm and our bikes are only 20 min from downtown Reykjavík. For information or booking call +354-763-8000
What's not included
Unsafe driving, sliding, spinning, off road drive or drive outside of tracks is not allowed on this tours.
What do I need to bring
- All you need is a driving license and good shoes.
We provide riding gear, helmets and gloves.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You need Driving license
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time