FlyOver Iceland and Golden Circle Tour
This is a great choice for those travellers seeking a fun-filled, adventure-packed day. This option will take you to the most famous sights of the Golden Circle, where you will experience in-person the unique wonders of Thingvellir National Park, Geysir Geothermal Area, Gullfoss Waterfall and Kerið Volcanic Crater. Our expert guides will share with you our viking history, exciting folklore and geological marvels. After the tour you will then be transported to the old habour area of Reykjavik where you can virtually travel over the whole of the country at FlyOver Iceland! The state-of-the-art technology replicates the feeling of flying, and selects the most spectacular must-see locations in the country. The tour combination will enable you to see all the most famous sites, as well as those hidden gems known only to locals. This is the perfect choice for those who short on time and who want to see it all, and those travellers seeking inspiration for their next adventure. We are honoured to offer this unique tour option that combines the absolute best of Iceland.
- Entrance ticket to FlyOver Iceland
- Professional guide on the Golden Circle Tour
- Entrance fees to Kerið Volcanic Crater
- Drop-off at accommodation and special Tour Bus Stops in central Reykjavik
- Free WiFi
What's not included
- Pick up at FlyOver Iceland after show. Customer must make their own way back to their accommodation.
- Drinks and food
What do I need to bring
- Warm, water- and windproof clothing are always useful in Iceland.
- Good, sturdy shoes so you can enjoy walking around at the various sights.
- All tickets are e-tickets so there is no need to print them out.
- You will be collected for your Golden Circle tour from your accommodation, designated Tour Bus Stops or from our free pick-up location. This is dependent upon what option you selected when booking.
- Free drop-off at FlyOver Iceland is included.
- After the FlyOver show you must make your own way to your accommodation. FlyOver Iceland is centrally location in Reykjavik and surrounded by many restaurants, cafes and bars.