Blue Lagoon Transfer from KEF Airport with drop off
How do I get to the Blue Lagoon from Keflavík Airport?
Blue Lagoon Iceland
There is no better way to start your Icelandic adventure than by bathing in the famous Blue Lagoon. Nothing compares to the unique experience of soaking up the scenic beauty and breathing in the clean, fresh air while relaxing in the warm geothermal water before continuing your journey. The Blue Lagoon geothermal spa is truly a feast for the senses. After having enjoyed everything the Blue Lagoon has to offer, you can either go onwards to Reykjavík or back to Keflavík airport.
See the Blue Lagoon timetable here below.
You need to have pre-booked an entrance ticket for the Blue Lagoon in order to book a Blue Lagoon transfer.
- Bus fare to the Blue Lagoon.
- Bus fare to Reykjavik or back to Reykjavík International Airport (KEF).
- Drop off in Reykjavík is included and is operated according to a predetermined drop off route.
- Vehicle cleaned with Vectorfog - 100% Natural multi-surface disinfectant.
What's not included
- Admission to the lagoon. Admission must be booked prior to departure.
Bathing suits and towels can be rented on the spot. You can safely store your luggage at the Blue Lagoon while bathing. Storage cost is 3 EUR (500 ISK) per bag. Admission to the Blue Lagoon must be booked in advance.