South Coast Small Group Tour: Waterfalls, Glacier & Black Sand Beach
Iceland is known as the country of contrast, the “land of fire and ice”. The South Coast of Iceland hosts extremely variated natural phenomenons where contrasts in elements, weather and colours do not go unseen. Along the scenic Ring Road we head towards Eyjafjallajökull volcano and fill our senses with nature of stunning beauty and elements of such great scale. From green mountains, spectacular sea cliffs, waterfalls and glaciers to black sand beaches and unique coastal features..the South Coast of Iceland has it all! In this small group tour you discover Iceland's south coasts highlights; Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls, Reynisfjara black beach, Vík village, Reynisdrangar petrified trolls and explore the fascinating glacial landscape at Sólheimajökull glacier.
The small group version of the Southern Iceland guarantees a flexible and intimate experience with one of our experienced and passionate driver guides. It's operated in a comfortable small bus.
Join us on a day tour along the scenic south of Iceland where you will be able to witness some of the most dramatic landscapes the country has to offer.
- Guided tour on a comfortable minibus
- Professional guide
- Free WiFi
- Pick up and drop off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
What do I need to bring
- Warm, wind- and waterproof clothing and good sturdy shoes suitable for uneven terrain
- The duration of the tour is 10 hours
- There is no food included on this tour but there will be stops where you are able to purchase food.
- During the stop at Sólheimajökull glacier you get the chance to explore the glacial landscape with your guide. The walk to the ice takes around 20 min (one way) on uneven terrain. Sturdy shoes and wind- and waterproof outer layers are highly recommended for the walk.