Golden Circle, Fridheimar & Sky Lagoon Small-Group Tour
The Golden Circle is the name commonly given to a combination of three sites of special significance in the west of Iceland. These sites are Þingvellir National Park, Geysir geothermal area, and Gullfoss waterfall. All our Golden Circle tours also include a visit to Kerid crater lake (and include the admission ticket). This small group Golden Circle tops the experience by adding a visit to fabulous Fridheimar Farm where our guests are greeted with a guided visit in the farm's stables and greenhouses. Fridheimar has rightfully gained a reputation for its outstanding greenhouse culture, quality horses, and warm welcoming.
Your tour finishes up with a visit to one of Iceland´s most stunning thermal spas, Sky Lagoon. Your Pure Pass entrance ticket is included in your booking. Take the 7-Step Ritual, featuring Sauna, hot-pot, Steam bath, cold pot and more.
The premium Golden Circle tour takes your little group of maximum 21 passengers around in a comfortable minibus. We visit all above mentioned places of interest and more as we attempt to share with you some of the highlights of Icelandic history and nature all in one magnificent route through the Icelandic countryside.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to Kerid
- Earthquake exhibition
- Guided tour at Friðheimar farm; greenhouses and stables
- Tomato tasting at the greenhouse
- Horse Show at the farm
- Coffee/tea at stables
- Reserved table at Fridheimar for optional lunch
- Sky Lagoon Pure Pass ticket
What's not included
- Drinks and food during tour
What do I need to bring
- Warm clothing and good shoes
- The duration of the tour is 8 hours
- There is no food included on this tour but there will be stops where you are able to purchase food
- The tour includes a reserved table for lunch at Fridheimar greenhouse restaurant