Pearl Tour - Golden Circle Super Jeep Tour & Snowmobiling
The Golden Circle tour allows visitors to get in touch with some of Iceland’s most famous and exciting natural phenomena. Our first stop is at Þingvellir National Park, which is one of Iceland's most significant historical sites. It's the home of Iceland’s first parliament which was founded in 930 AD. From Þingvellir we head along mountain tracks toward the world-renowned geothermal area around Geysir Hot Spring, the one spouting hot spring on Earth after which all other spouting hot springs are named. From there we continue on to Gullfoss (“the Golden waterfall”) where your proximity to its edge is so close you can feel the spray of the glacial water on your face. Next, we kick the action into higher gear to get even closer to Iceland’s nature and go for a one-hour snowmobile tour on Langjökull, Europe’s second-largest glacier.
- Pick up from hotels/guesthouses and various Bus Stops in Reykjavik
- Guided super truck tour
- One-hour snowmobile tour
- Appropriate equipment
What's not included
You are able to go to the cafe's at both Gullfoss and Geysir to buy refreshments and food.
What do I need to bring
You are more than welcome to grab your backpack with you all the way. It´s a nice touch to bring some additional snacks and water as well as good winter clothing. A good camera is more than welcome and your smile would be much appreciated.
- A valid drivers license is required to drive a snowmobile
- Timings may be delayed or canceled due to weather and road conditions.
- 2 persons share the same snowmobile, single person per vehicle at extra cost
- Age limit is 6 years
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour
- Dress according to the weather. In Iceland it is always smart to dress in warm, waterproof clothes, weather changes can sudden so expect the unexpected